Check out this super cute Barbie doll in her cool Wheelchair! Barbie and Ken Fashionistas celebrate diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams! With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colours, hair colours and textures, body types and fashions, the dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today. Barbie doll inspires new play possibilities with a manual wheelchair and ramp so she can easily get in and out of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability). Kids can collect them for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover that fashion is fun for everyone! Includes doll wearing fashions and accessories. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Barbie dolls cannot stand alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Barbie doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately)
- The doll also features 22 'joints' - in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles - to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair
- She wears a rainbow-striped dress with white sneakers, a white fanny pack and pink heart-shaped sunglasses
- Her long brunette hair is crimped for a trendy look
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older - they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!